The Exchange 106
- 24hr Security
Tun Razak Exchange (TRX)
- A new international financial district in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, underpinned by a world-class commercial, residential, hospitality, retail, leisure and cultural offering.
- Seamless business environment for financial services firms, multinational companies and supporting ancillary businesses.
Location & Accessbility
- Fully integrated with highways and major arterial roads
- Direct connected to the city's largest integrated underground MRT interchange station.
- TRX is designed as a 'Smart' district built on digital master plan with state-of-the-art technologies to enhance livability, safety, security and sustainability.
- TRX has attained both provisional Green Building Index (GBI) Platinum and LEED (US) Neighborhood Development Gold certifications for its overall master plan.
Marquee Incentives - Governmental Support
- TRX has been identified as strategic priority for Malaysia, with the commitment that the Government will go out of its way to ensure that TRX will be successful.
- Strong governmental support demonstrated by the attractive incentives available to investments and leasing vis-a-vis rental costs tax deductions as well as relocation expenditures and investments.
The EXCHANGE 106 - General Data
Land area: 148,896sf
Building height: 492m (Petronas Twin Towers 452m)
Number of floors and zones: 106 floors and 6 basements
Typical floor plate: Up to 34,000sf
Number of car parking: up to 3,000 bays
Accessibility and transport links:
- Direct connection to MRT
- Direct connection from SMART and Maju Expressway to underground parking
- Direct pedestrian link to adjacent park and retail center
For more details, please feel free to contact Victor at 0192802788 or email@example.com